Divorcing & Single Parents Finding Happiness

Divorcing and single parents that are dealing with trials during this holiday season, ponder this...

Wake up every morning and know for a fact that it was going to be a beautiful day. Happiness is a choice and when it is chosen, it is infectious to all of those around you. It is helpful to write yourself a few affirmations and sit it next to the bed so that it is the first thing you see when you wake up. Below, I have listed a few of my personal affirmations:
  • Today, I'm going to commit to My greatness
  • Today, I'm going to smile often
  • Today, I'm going to enjoy the rainy weather
  • Today, I'm going to forgive 
  • Today, I'm going to be happy
Food For Thought:

Most people who want a relationship believe that an unhappy and mediocre relationship is better than no relationship at all, this simply is not true. The potential for a wonderful relationship always exist. Find happiness and never settle for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment